Resistance Bridge used to measure resistances in bridge circuits and
investigate voltage drops across wires. The device is only suitable for
It consists of a rail with a scale mounted at two points and a resistance wire stretched
between two connecting sockets. A sliding contact on the resistance
wire is used to set the resistance of the resultant two wire sections. A
Wheatstone bridge circuit is configured to determine unknown
- Dimensions: approx. 1 300 × 100 × 90 mm
- Rail: approx. 30 × 30 mm
- Scale: 0 – 1 000 mm
- Scale divisions: mm
- Resistance wire: 1 m, 0,5 mm dia.
- Material: NiCr
- Resistance: 5,4 ?
- Connection: 4 mm safety jacks
- Maximum permissible voltage: 8 V
- Maximum permissible current: 1,5 A
- 5401.U11170 Zero Galvanometer CA 403
- 5401.U11180 Resistance Decade 1 ?
- 5401.U11181 Resistance Decade 10 ?
- 5401.U11182 Resistance Decade 100 ?
- 5401.U51004 High-Precision Resistor 1 ?
- 5401.U51005 High-Precision Resistor 10 ?
- 5401.117601230 AC / DC Power Supply 0 - 12 V, 3 A (230 V, 50 / 60 Hz)