Model for demonstrating and practicing specimen collection in the nasopharynx, e.g. for a Covid 19 rapid test.
Due to the convoluted structure of the nasal cavity, an understanding of the structures and some practices are required to obtain a meaningful swab that does not unnecessarily stress the test person.
• Training model for specimen collection from the nasopharynx
• Realistic anatomical structures
• Soft, yielding material
• delivery in transport box
• developed and manufactured in Germany
• Seeing means understanding
• Practice of the correct insertion position
• Guarantee of a meaningful test by using the right technique in the right place
• Reduction of stress for the subject (patient)
• Safety for the examiner