The Prostate examination simulator provides realistic training in prostate palpation. Soft life-like anus and rectum material allows efficient training in examination skills. Ten types of prostates are placed in the simulator and the trainer can smoothly interchange them using a simple rotating system.
Three patient positions are possible. Compact and space-saving design.
- Built-in prostates can be quickly changed using a simple rotating switch:
- Useful for teaching a group of students and testing their achievement.
- Ten prostate cases for training: two types of normal prostates, two types of prostate-gland enlargements, one prostatitis and five types of carcinomas.
- Soft, life-like material of anus, rectal and lumbar torso provides realistic training in examination procedures, improving skills to diagnose prostate diseases.
- The improved lumbar torso can be placed in three patient positions: supine, prone and lateral position.
- 1 male lumbar torso
- 1 rotating unit (10 prostate cases: 2 normal, 2 enlargements, 5 carcinomas and 1 prostatitis)
- 1 jar of Vaseline
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 carrying case
Manikin size: 40 × 32 × 24 cm, 5,3 kg
Packing size: 41 × 40 × 33 cm, 7 kg