fischer Tip ingeniously simple and simply ingenious
The fischer TiP creative material, made of potato starch and natural food colours, fires the playful creativity and fantasy of children from age three.
The advantages of potato starch are clear:
- Sticks without glue, water is all it needs - therefore safe and harmless
- Outstanding adhesive characteristic
- Brilliant powerful lustrous colours
- Renewable raw material and therefore environmentally friendly and sustainable
- 100% biodegradable
- Tools made of bioplastic
- Neutral smell
- High quality "Made in Germany"
Rollers or to fischer TiP pads can easily be shaped, molded by hand using bioplastic tools. After soaking in water or dissolve them can even paint. You can choose from a range of thematic sets, apply different templates, or let the endless forming a child's imagination. Try it yourself and see that you too will be brilliant simplicity fischer Tip fun!
- Cutting with the cutting tool, painting and sticking with the paint and glue cap
- Pressing blocks together with the building block mould
- Pressing blocks together with the "brickwork" stencil insert
The bioplastic tools are made of wood-plastic composite and produced by injection moulding! Fischer use wood which is a renewable, natural raw material. This protects the environment and fits in perfectly with the sustainable basic material of fischer TiPs - potato starch!
- cutting tool
- paint and glue cap
- building block mould
- brickwork stencil insert
fischer TiP is a quality product made in Germany. Its quality is regularly tested and confirmed by independent institutions for product testing.
The creative material has won many awards such as the "Golden Rocking Horse", "Top 10 Toy" was awarded a good grade in the magazine Öko Test (11/2008).