- Human rib style spring system.
New Automatic functions
- Pupillary reflex (3 cases)
- Pulse beating (Carotid pulse)
- Spontaneous breathing (Breath sound and Chest movement)
- Evaluation is easier by applying wireless communication between the simulator and laptop computer
- Simultaneous evaluation is possible by connecting multiple simulators to 1 laptop computer
Over compression depth (7cm)
- Over compression can be detected by measuring extra 1cm from AHA guideline.
Defibrillator/ AED Shock
- It is possible to give real AED shock to the manikin.
- When user attach the defibrillator pads, cardiac rhythm such as VF, VT, Asystole, NSR will be displayed
Verification in real-time
- Chest compressing, compression depth, position, rate, numbers and hands-off-time will be displayed in real-time
- Airway, the angle of patient’s head back will be displayed. (Hyper-extension)
- Artificial respiration, respiration volume, time, rate and numbers will be displayed in real-time
- Practice chest compression and artificial ventilation with CPR training simulator
- Practice the pre-CPR procedures such as consciousness checking pulse checking and airway opening
- Defibrillator / AED System for education
- Trainee information: Saving and Printing the trainee information
- Training procedure setup: setting the guideline, scenario, evaluation point, training time and checklist.
- Trainee info. / Training time / Status of manikin / Chest compression and artificial ventilation data will be displayed.
- Check consciousness: After the trainee check the patient’s consciousness, It will be marked at graph & history.
- Check pulse: After the trainee check the patient’s carotid pulse, it will be marked at graph & history.
- Chest compression: During the chest compression, compression depth, position, rate, number and hands-off-time will be marked at graph & history.
- Airway opening: When opening the airway, it will be marked at graph & history. (Hyper-extention)
- Artificial respiration: During artificial respiration, respiration volume, time, rate and numbers will be marked at graph & history.
- Defibrillation: When applying the defibrillation, shock time and number will be marked at graph & history / ECG, pulse, breathing per minute, pupil will be marked at current state.
- Accuracy analysis: Chest compression, artificial respiration will be displayed as a chart in real-time.
- Practice record: All practice records from beginning to the end will be marked at graph & history.
- Checklist: The supervisor’s checking results will be displayed.
- History: When auto item & checklist is activated, the data will be displayed at practice record.
- Metronome: Metronome setup. (OFF, 100bpm, 110bpm, 120bpm)
- Scenario: According to setting ECG, ECG signal, pulse, breathing per minute, pupil will be displayed in real-time.
- Trainee info, Result data display.
- Total chest compression number, average depth, rate, hands-off-time, number of normal/ incomplete/ excessive depth, number of compression position (up, down, left, right side) and number of pressure relaxation and incomplete.
- Total number of ventilation, average rate & volume, normal/ incomplete/ excessive volume of ventilation, number of stomach inflation, accurate ventilation and accuracy of artificial ventilation.
- Total score and accuracy of assessment items will be displayed.
- Item of runtime and total score will be displayed.
- It is possible to save and print the results.
- Previous evaluation result of trainee can be uploaded.
- Result summary / Training screen/ Accuracy analysis/ History’s selective display.
- User can print out the data and transfer to excel.