Universally applicable, floating high-voltage source for experiments on electrostatics or for operating electron tubes. With built-in transformer resistance to external voltage to provide the heating voltage for electron tubes. Continuously adjustable high-voltage source, which is safe to touch, with passive current limiting and digital voltage display. A temperature-controlled fan protects the equipment from overheating. Output voltage harmless to touch (ISC max. 2 mA) Safety transformer conforming to EN 61558-2-6.
Safe isolation between power supply and output circuits.
- High-voltage output: 0 − 10000 V DC, max. 2 mA, floating
- Heater voltage output: 6.3 V AC, max. 3 A, resistance to voltage up to 10 kV
- Overload protection: Primary fuse: slow-blow 115 V: 2x 1 A, 230 V: 2x 0.5 A Secondary protection: current-limiting resistors
- Connectors: 4-mm safety sockets
- High-voltage display: digital
- Dimensions: 240 x 220 x 90 mm3 approx.
- Weight: 2.1 kg approx.