The Intravenous IV Training Arm is designed to help participants practice and gain proficiency in essential nursing skills and procedures like venipuncture, IV administration, blood collection, infusion, and intravenous injection.
- Prominent multi-venous network
- Simulated cephalic, basilic, antecubital, radial, and ulnar veins.
- Simulation of infusion technique
- Practice blood collection exercises with simulated blood
- Administration of medication by intravenous bolus
- Simulation of clenched fist or tourniquet position.
- Simulation of collapsed veins
- Realistic "pop" as needle enters vein
- Resealing veins and outer skin
- Smoked Lucite base with stand