HAL® S315.250 is an easy-to-use portable airway management and CPR skills trainer designed for teaching resuscitation skills to students and professionals in EMS, Medicine, and Nursing, as well as lay rescuers. HAL with OMNI® 2 features a high-fidelity airway, true-to-life chest recoil, and real-time CPR quality feedback to help you teach effective cardiopulmonary resuscitation and airway management.
HAL® is available in a full-body configuration.
- Adult-sized, male upper torso
- Available in light, medium, and dark skin tones at no additional cost
- Built-in wireless connectivity with range up to 30 ft.
- Compliant with 2015 adult CPR guidelines
- Anatomically correct landmarks for proper CPR hand placement
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Nasal and oral Intubation with standard adjuncts: ETT, LMA, King LT®
- CPR hand position landmarks
- Visible chest rise with bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Esophageal intubation and/or excessive ventilation produce gastric distension
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
Cardiac / Circulation
- Palpable carotid pulses – Manually generated
- CPR with OMNI® 2
- Realistic chest cavity resistance and recoil
- Real-time feedback of CPR quality
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation Rate
- Excessive Ventilation
- No-Flow Time
- CPR Cycles
- CPR metronome: audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate & ratio
- Built-in resuscitation algorithm checklists for tracking individual and team actions
- eCPR™ performance report provides averages for each CPR metric and cycle
- Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
- Wireless control from up to 30 ft.
- Wireless interface with touchscreen display
- Optimized vital sign controls for on-the-fly operation
- Compatible with optional virtual patient monitor
- Session records actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and additional comments