Real CO2 Exhalation
Tory exhales real and measurable CO2, thus capable of simulating a broad range of cardiopulmonary responses. Now participants can train to interpret and manage abnormal levels of EtCO2 using a real capnometer to improve response time and reduce risk in live situations. Tory’s CO2 exhalation system is small and portable, allowing continuous monitoring during transport.
• Improve recognition and diagnosis of life threatening conditions related to abnormal EtCO2 including respiratory distress, apnea, cardiac arrest, and shock
• Improve recognition and management of hypo and hyperventilation using breath-to-breath ventilation data
• Train to confirm endotracheal intubation with every procedure
• Train to recognize inadvertent extubation or “false negative endotracheal intubation” due to compromised pulmonary blood flow
• Improve management of full arrest, by learning to monitor perfusion during compressions in real time and identifying return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)