The laminar flow cabinets S PCR series provides sterile conditions for the samples and are recommended for work with samples that are not posing a microbiological threat. They are commonly used with DNA examination.
The cabinet is equipped in two additional UV-lamps in the compression chamber which increase sterile of air provided to work space.
- vertical laminar air flow within the range from 0,30 to 0,35 m/s
- air flow control by sensor or voltage system with eventuality of correction +/- 10 % accessible for user
- silent-running ventilators
- HEPA filter H-14 and additional preliminar filter (Class EU3) in accordance to norm PN-EN 779
- automatic filter compensation ensures constant and safe speed of air flow in the cabinet
- hour timer of the cabinet and UV lamp operation
- permanently fixed UV lamp in the upper part of the workspace, protected from accidental switching on during operation
- energy effcient LED lamp illuminating work space
- worktop made of stainless steel
- removable armrest
- frame with lockable castors
- single power socket on the cabinet’s housing
- optionally the gas, vacuum and air valves and also designed base on lockable wheels.