Basic high quality trainings in male and female: urethral catheterization, perineal care and enema. Soft and anatomically correct genitals and realistic feeling of catheter insertion. Organ unit can be used independently without the lumbar torso, allowing training with SPs or full body manikins in clinical settings. The newly devised modular system realize easy set-up, cleaning and maintenance, saving time and cost for training providers.
- Intermittent catheterization
- Perineal care
- Location of urethral meatus
- Indwelling catheterization
- Catheter insertion and placement
- Withdrawal of catheter
- Manual bladder compression
- Soft genitals allows realistic cleansing and procedures like
- parting the labia
- holding the penis perpendicular to body
- retracting the foreskin
- Successful catheter insertion is confirmed by urine (water) outflow.
- Manual bladder compression is possible.
- Enema training in lateral position.