Radial artery puncture is a common approach for blood collection and artery catheterization; however, it is a challenging skill for operators. This innovative simulator is designed to provide training in artery puncture with true-to-life feeling.
- Arterial pulsation is palpable.
- Realistic resistance of tissue and artery wall felt with the injection needle.
- Natural flashback of artificial blood into the needle can be observed.
- Puncture skin, pad and artery tube are replaceable.
- No puncture trace of the injection needle remains on the injection site.
- One-touch, leak free connections.
- Easy clean up.
- 1 wrist and hand model
- 1 circulation pump
- 2 sets of puncture skin (inner and outer skin)
- 4 artery tubes
- 1 silicon tape
- 1 jar of coloring powder (red)
- 1 air bulb
- 1 spoon
- 2 plastic jars
- 2 connection tubes
- 1 vinyl sheet
- 1 carrying case