- What is a fuel cell and what does it do?
- What is an electrolyzer and, using this device, how can water be broken down to its component elements?
- What can be powered with a fuel cell?
These questions and many others can be answered doing the experiments with the leXsolar-H2 Basic. All experiments are designed in a qualitative way for young students from Elementary and Junior High School. The product is equipped with a reversible PEM-fuel cell combining electrolyzer mode and PEM fuel cell mode in one handy and robust unit.
Note: For using this product you additionally need the leXsolar-Minikit Basic in primary school and the leXsolar-Kit Basic in Junior High School, each of which contains all necessary accessories.
- Converting muscle power to electrical energy
- What is an electrolyzer?
- How water can be split?
- What is a fuel cell?
- Powering the motor with a fuel cell
- Powering the buzzer with a fuel cell
- IV-characteristics of an electrolyzer
- IV-characteristics of a fuel cell
- Faraday and energy efficiency of an electrolyzer
- Faraday and energy efficiency of a fuel cell
List of components:
1 x 1100-26 Light bulb module
1 x 1800-15 Distilled water (100 ml)
1 x 1230-01 Carton 1230
1 x L2-06-067 Reversible Fuel cell
1 x L3-01-179 Insert H2 Basic 1230
1 x L3-03-208 Layout diagram H2 Basic 1230
1 x L3-03-258 Info sheet initial startup
1 x 2030 leXsolar-Minikit Basic
1 x 2031 leXsolar-Kit Basic