- Free-standing machine with frontal filling and folding door.
- Can be placed as a free-standing device or incorporated into the existing laboratory equipment.
- A 304- and 316-grade stainless steel wash chamber provides superior corrosion resistance and helps extend overall machine life. The G 7835 also includes a validation test port for monitoring of chamber conditions.
- Framework with lateral isolation - low heat and noise emissions.
- Control Unit:
Profitronic: Profitronic control system with programmable wash options, available automatic basket recognition (AWK), RS 232 for connection to printer or PC, and multiple selectable languages on an easy-to-read LCD screen
Standard: 11 standard wash programs with 8 utility programs
Custom: 45 available spaces for custom wash programs to be created and stored
- Cleaning Mechanisms: Rotary Direct Injection - Dual spray arms located at the top and bottom of chamber. Upper, lower or dual injection baskets available.
- Direct connection of upper baskets and injector trolley to supply water.
- Profi Monoblock water softener
- Flow meters on incoming water lines allow precise water fills, helping to increase overall water savings.
- A standard steam condenser eliminates the need for an external vent, preventing potentially harmful vapours from entering the laboratory.
- Miele’s four-stage filter system keeps debris from reaching the pumps, helping to prevent both redeposit of contaminant on glassware and pump damage due to debris in the sump area.
- Drying aggregate / radial ventilator for hot air drying.
- A powder door cup is standard for easy detergent dispensing. Liquid
detergent dispensing available with optional external DOS G60 module.
- Main wash and DI rinse temperatures are fully adjustable from ambient to 95?C. Temperature is monitored by dual sensors for superior accuracy.
- Optional automatic basket recognition.
- Batching plant: 1 dosing pump DOS 10/30 for liquid, acid medium, 1 dosing pump DOS 60/30 for liquid detergents, drawer for 2 chambers (5 l), connection for batching plant DOS G 60 and DOS G 10.
- G 7835 accepts a variety of interchangeable standard and direct injection baskets. Baskets can be easily changed to allow maximum flexibility from load to load.
Optional accesories G 7835:
- 2 additional peristaltic-type batching plant (DOS G 60 - for liquid disinfectant, DOS G 10 - for liquid rinding detergents).
- Force-pump for free-flow of DEMI water supply
- 1 batching plant (DOS G 60 modul) for liquid detergents
- Pedestal, height 300 mm