The heating oven of Alpina with forced air circulation, 33 litre capacity, maximum loading capacity up to 30 kg and range of temperature from +50° Celsius to +250° Celsius
Technical data sheet of the heating and drying oven ET40
- Capacity: 33 litres
- Air convection: forced
- Range of temperature: from 50° Celsius to 250° Celsius
- Loading capacity: 30 kg
- Numbers of racks (standard/maximum): 2/4
- Heating time to 150° Celsius: 36 minutes
- Recovery time to 150° Celsius after opening a door by 30 seconds: 11 minutes
- External dimensions (width/length/height in mm) : 565 x 524 x 594
- Internal dimensions (width/length/height in mm): 345 x 319 x 296
- “Open door” sensor: protect before uncontrolled fluctuation of temperature.
Description of the heating and drying oven ET40:
- Due to proper thermal insulation the losses of the heat were reduced what gives a real savings in the cost of electricity.
- Double security system. The heating ovens are equipped in two separate systems protecting before exceeding maximum temperature: electrical and mechanical under the norm DIN 12880:2007.
- Specially designed and made rounded corners provide ease in maintain cleanliness of device.
- Separately from sample’s height is possible to adjust height of the oven’s interior.
- User friendly control panel with easy access to all functions and settings, one touch – one function.
- The measurement’s precision and stability of the temperature provides – PT100 platina sensor.
- The door opens maximum at an angle 105° what mark easy and better access to oven’s interior.
- Four operating modes:
- hours : possible setting from 1 minutes to 99 hours and 59 minutes
- circadian: setting from 1 to 99 days
- continuous: process of heating is stop by user.
- function of delayed-start: possible setting of delayed-start even to 99 hours
- The interior is made of hygienic stainless steel. It is allowed to use in pharmaceutical, food and similar industry.
- External housing is made of powder painted steel.
- The warranty is 24 months. A device is designed and made in Poland. We provide full warranty and after-guarantee service.
- For more than 11 years we produce the laboratory equipment providing our Clients tried & tested quality and trouble free design.