The small DNA-RNA model shows the double helix and how the molecules split at the centre of the base pairs.
- 30× colored tubes (Guanine red, Cytosine green, Thymine blue, Adenine gray, Uracil white)
- 12× white two prong centre, which represents the hydrogen bond between the base pairs
- 28× black trigonal atom centres which represent sugar
- 25× red two prong atom centres, which represent phosphate groups
- 50× yellow tubes that link the phosphate groups to the sugar rings
- Wooden base with support rod are included in the kit
Height: 50 cm