Digital two channel thermometer with two K- type inputs and additional
external infrared sensor. Can also be used for measurements at low
temperatures. With automatic shut off, maximum value storage and data
hold function. Includes case, 2 K-type thermocouple sensors, infrared
temperature sensor, 9 V battery and instruction manual.
- Measurement inputs: 2× K-type, external IR input
- Measuring functions: T1, T2, T3, T1-T2, T1-T3, T2-T3
- Measuring range: -200 - 1 372°C (type K), -30 - 550°C (IR)
- Measurement error: ±0,5% + 2°C (type K), ±2,5% + 2°C (IR)
- Resolution: 0,1°C
- Unit of measurement: °C or K
- Emission factor: 0,95 fixed
- Digital display: 3 3/4 digit LCD
- Background lighting: blue
- Operating voltage: 9 V battery
- Dimensions: 75 × 200 × 50 mm approx.
- Mass: 280 g approx.