Observation Methods: Brightfield, Fluorescence
Head: Trinocular, 30° inclined, rotatable 360°, ±5 dioptric adjustment on left eyepiece, interpupillary adjustment 50 – 75 mm, 3 positions photo port: 0/100, 50/50, 100/0 ratios
Eyepieces: Plan wide field, PL 10x/22, high eyepoint
Nosepiece: Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings
Objectives: IOS W-PLAN F 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
Stage: Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 233 x 147 mm, X-Y movement range 78 x 54 mm. Belt-drive in X direction. Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm
Condenser: Swing-out type condenser, sliding-in, N.A. 0.2/0.9, with centering system
Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- 4 positions slider, with 2 included filter sets:
- Fluorescence B: EX 460-490, DM 505, EM 515LP: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF, FITC, GFP, YFP, etc.
- Fluorescence G: EX 510-550, DM 570, EM 590LP: DiL; Blu Evans, Feulgen, Rhodamine, Texas Red, TRITC, PI, etc.
Transmitted Illumination & Diaphragms: High-efficiency X-LED3 (3.6 W), manual brightness control. Köhler illumination system with field diaphragm
- HBO 100 W high pressure mercury bulb
- Bulb average lifetime: approx. 300 h.
- Input voltage: 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Max. required power: 130 W