The Suprapubic Unit for Catheterization Trainer allows trainees to practise the surgical procedure of suprapubic catheterization. The module can be used with ultrasound guidance, making this suitable for advanced levels of learning.
This module allows trainees to practise scanning a full bladder to confirm the need for catheterization.
- Ultrasound material closely mimics human skin
- Full bladder scan can be carried out to confirm the need for catheterization
- Easily interchangeable module compatible with the common base for the Catheterization Range
- Skin surface is washable using soap & water
- Product is latex free (catheters provided contain latex)
- Rectus sheath for close-to-life catheter insertion
- Pubic bone
- Anatomically accurate bladder
- Suprapubic catheter insertion (blind and ultrasound guided)
- Transducer handling
- Full bladder scanning