The robust vacuum pump CRVpro 6 belongs to the new high-performance two-stage rotary vane pumps generation of Welch. The pump impresses with its long service life, absolute reliability and its low maintenance requirements.
This has been enabled thanks to 3 major innovations:
- Its low running temperature, which slows down potential corrosion processes and reduces the oil consumption.
- Its large oil reservoir ensures a low chemical concentration, which contributes to the prolongation of the oil exchange intervals.
- Its special inside coating increases the chemical resistance of the pump.
Scope of delivery:
- Pump with motor
- 3 line cords (EU/UK/US)
- 2 liters of oil
- centering ring with dirt trap
- centering ring
- 2 clamping rings
- Max. pumping speed at 50 Hz in m³/h (l/min): 5.1 (85)
- Max pumping speed at 60 Hz in m³/h (l/min): 6.3 (105)
- Max. pumping speed at 60 Hz in cfm (l/min): 3.7 (105)
- Ultimate pressure in mbar (Torr) without gas ballast: 2×10-3
- Ultimate pressure in mbar (Torr) with gas ballast: 7×10-2
- Wired for: 115/230V, 50/60Hz
- Intake connection: DN 16 KF
- Exhaust connection: DN 16 KF
- Sound level (dB): 50
- Dimensions (W/D/H) in mm: 463/157/230
- Oil capacity in ml: 1150
- Operating temperature in °C: 10 - 40
- Weight kg (lbs): 22 (48.5)
- Ship weight in kg (lbs.): 27 (59.5)
- Shipping carton dimensions (W/D/H) in mm: 566/330/330